Will you join us in taking the following vows? Are there vows you would like to add?
- We vow to love and honor our divinity and the divinity in everything and everyone on our journey unconditionally.
- We vow to be authentic with ourselves and others, while ever aspiring to find deeper wisdom and understanding; always remembering above all else to be students.
- We vow ahimsa (non-violence in thought, word, and deed) to all humanity.
- We vow stewardship and husbandry of all Creation.
- We vow to live in service to others and to good causes as Spirit guides us, and to take care of ourselves enough to provide fit servants for our Creator and those we serve.
- We vow to be a conduit for the flow of abundance by continually seeking and receiving wealth and goods, using only what we need as a tithing, and sharing the rest with others.
- We vow to be humble in our personal effects and lifestyle, to value the utility and usefulness of items in our care while serving our missions, and placing the greater good ahead of our own material desires.
- We vow to continue to seek the value, meaning and implementation of Divine Union and Unity of the One World Tribe in all relationships, individually and globally.
- We vow to continually face our fears head on, healing any false programming or limiting beliefs that still exist within us as we push through to our ultimate transformation and unlimited potential to serve our divine purpose to the best of our ability in any given moment.
- We vow to honor the spirituality, beliefs, practices and truths in all paths and religions. We will continue to seek guidance and teachings from Elders and Wisdom Keepers, always building on our own daily spiritual practices, integrating and sharing what resonates with us and is in alignment with our divine connection to the one true Source.
- We vow to practice what we preach and preach what we practice, consciously and diligently identifying places where we can continue to improve ourselves. We forgive ourselves for any perceived moments of sin, failure or mistakes because we see them as opportunities for more learning and growth.
- We vow to be, and to encourage others to be, the change we wish to see in the world. We take personally responsibility for ALL the healing that is needed and trust Spirit to guide us to opportunities that have the greatest impact for the greatest good.
- We vow to use our abilities, our knowledge, our gifts, our voices, and our hands to empower others to their own greatness. We vow to see all others as equals, deserving of love, deserving of forgiveness, and deserving of healing if they are willing to choose it.
- We vow to uphold these promises, together, to our last breath in this lifetime – and every breath that lies beyond. These are our wedding vows to each other, before God, and before All Creation.
- We vow to read our promises here, to marry ourselves to each other, to God, and our Mission each day, with gratitude and joy on our hearts, adjusting and adding to our commitments as we learn and grow.
If you find yourself needing spiritual guidance at any point in time, we are available on a donation basis for one on one consultations. Our focus area is Divine Unions and Starseed Missions, however, we love assisting others with any leg of their journey in all areas of life.